I V Cannula
Captains Group imports a complete range of the finest quality I.V.Cannula .Critical components for the cannula are imported form world class European manufacturers. The manufacture ,assembly testing & packaging is done in clean rooms with the most modern amenities.
- Specially tapered ptfe catheter is a precision formed to perfection and kink resistant for easy vein puncture with minimum trauma.
- Cannulas have a Japanese needle and luer lock Plug.
- Sterile, disposable and non-pyrogenic.
- The angled flexible wings allow for easy fixation which prevents pistoning or rolling of cannula on the patient’s body.
- Latest tipping technology with special emphasis on the Teflon tip for easy vein penetration with minimal patient trauma.
NUCATH I.V. Cannula for vein cannulation in pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Miniature design to deal with specific problems
- Small projection on main body.
- Small flexible wings.
- No injection valve or side port.
- Only available in size 24G.
NUFLON I.V.Cannula with injection valve and wings.
- Injection site with one-way retracting valve
- Allows needle-free injection of medicine, reducing chances of infection and needle stuck injuries.
- Specially designed valve cap incorporating a recessed plug with protective skirt to effectively prevent contamination when valve is not in use.
- NUMED M I.V. Cannula without port & without wings.
- NUMED R I.V. Cannula with small wings without injection valve.
- NUMED K I.V. Cannula with injection valve & suturable wings.